Re: [orca-list] orca with elequence is possible?

Hi Andy,

Ouch! I've never had that problem with Eloquence on any version of
Linux. I'm currently running Voxin 0.42 on a 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04
system and it runs fine. No crashes, no problems with punctuation,
etc. Sounds to me like the problem is with your virtual machine rather
than with Voxin itself.

Cheers!