Re: [orca-list] orca with elequence is possible?

Hello yogesh,

Yes, it is possible to use Orca with Eloquence, but Eloquence does not
come with Vinux or any other Linux distribution by default because
Eloquence is not free software. If you want Eloquence you can by Voxin
from
http://www.oralux.org
for about $6.00 USD per language. Voxin comes with custom built
packages for Speech Dispatcher, the IBM Viavoice/Eloquence binaries,
and support for Emacspeak as well.

Cheers!