Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

Hi,

I had lots of trouble with at-spi-2-core crashing in several flavors based on Ubuntu 12.10, and have written the release off as a bad idea. Krishnakant, there's no way I can tell you how often to reboot or log out, in order to regain accessibility, but if you want to have a reliable experience, best use GNOME Classic or roll back to 12.04. Jonathan, this is no refllection on you! Maybe GNOME 3.6, in distros other than Ubuntu works better?

Cheers,

Dave