Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

Hello,

To use gnoem-shell you must press the windows key to get to the shell in gnome. alt f1 brings you to the activities window which I think is still inaccessible. Also i'm not sure if I wrote in wrong or not but you must press control and the letter s at log in for orca to come up at the log in screen. Also in gnome shell is you press alt control and tab this will bring you to the top panel. But alt f1 doesn't bring you to the menu like in gnome 2 or like in gnome classic.