Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 04:03:46AM EST, Dave Hunt wrote:
Hi,

I had lots of trouble with at-spi-2-core crashing in several flavors
based on Ubuntu 12.10, and have written the release off as a bad
idea.

Could you please elaborate on these crashes? I use at-spi2-core daily and I am not seeing any problems. If
you see a crash, please file a bug. You may even find a crash file for at-spi2-core in /var/crash, in which
case, please file the bug using "apport-cli -c /var/crash/crashfile", so I can get a backtrace.

Thanks

Luke