Re: [orca-list] Update: Gtk+ trees/table cells fixed; flat review performance tweak made

Hi Krishnakant,

Well, seeing as Gnome 3.6 isn't availabl for Trisquel I'd assume you
would want to go with Sonar assuming you don't want to use Ubuntu
12.10. I personally don't use either distribution myself so can't say
much more on that subject.