Re: [orca-list] You all're gonna think I'm stupid, but, I need help with Gnome-Speech

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 12:10:47PM EST, Alex Midence wrote:
Call me crazy but, I'm of the opinion that stuff should not be
deprecated unless that which is replacing it is equal to or better
than that which is replaces.

There were indeed reasons to deprecate CORBA/bonobo/orbit, and I am sure they are documented somewhere. Those
more involved in the GNOME project will likely be able to point you to them.

Luke