Re: [orca-list] Orca preferences dialog redesign

Yeah, I think I also like the idea of a tree structure for key bindings.  I also concur with the observation
of functional groups being disconnected.  This tree approach would force them together and you could skip
over many of them and navigate the keybindings more efficiently that way.