Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca and pidgin...seems to be an at-spi2-core issue

Hi Dave,

It might. Trisquel's packages tend to be about six months behind Ubuntu and rather than recompiling all the accessibility libraries you might save yourself a lot of time and trouble just by installing Precise. That's why I decided as soon as Precise comes out I'm going to use it full time, Unity or no Unity, so I can stay on top of Orca releases, qt-at-spi releases for KDE, etc without having to constantly update all of the dependencies too.