Re: [orca-list] found Unity 2D extremely comfortable, just had few doubts

When last I looked at Software Center, I could not use it, except for in the way you suggest, that is, hit 'enter' on a silent list item, and read its description and the buttons. Trisquel 5.5 uses an option that is listed as add/remove applications, which is accessible; looks like an early version of USC. We need some sort of accessible GUI package manager, gi given that synaptic is no longer accessible in Gnome 3 with Orca. Maybe the loss of synaptic as an option is to be filed as a bug in Debian?

Cheers,

Dave