Re: [orca-list] found Unity 2D extremely comfortable, just had few doubts

Hi Andy,

Yeah, I've noticed that. Prior versions of Software Center were more accessible. I think we need to file a bug report as the current access to Software Center isn't as good as 11.04's version.

Now, as to using it I've found a bit of a workaround for it. If you go to the search field type in the package name it will come up with a list of matching packages. It won't talk but pressing enter on any item in the list will bring up a dialog with the buttons to add, remove, and its description. Which will help you figure out what you are looking at. Its just the list of apps or packages that doesn't talk. Everything else is functional.

Cheers!