Re: [orca-list] If have more than 2200 messages in Thunderbird inbox folder, Thunderbird launching always very slow if Orca running

Hy Jason,

If accessibility are not enabled and I leave Thunderbird in my orca-list folder with have 5500 messages, Thunderbird launch about 3 second if my wife see right this.
I don't no full sure, but we see similar results when Orca not running.
Anybody confirming similar test result if have more messages a mail folder in Thunderbird? Need a confirming test because my Precise installation doesn't working full right.
I tryed the required test with Thunderbird monday daily build.

Attila