Re: [orca-list] If have more than 2200 messages in Thunderbird inbox folder, Thunderbird launching always very slow if Orca running

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 07:03:50AM +0100, Hammer Attila wrote:
Hy Trev,

I tryed nightly build of Thunderbird, wonderful working your fix.

can you comment in the bug?

I very wayt to land your fix with 11.0 version.

11 is already very frozen, so fixing it in 11 is almost certainly not
happening, but we may be able to get it into 12.

Thunderbird nightly build now launching my system about 4 second.

this is with 2500 mails or only a couple hundred?

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at