Re: [orca-list] Question on braille grade 2 translation on word with focus

Hy Don,

I using latest uptodated orca-xdesktop branch version my Lucid system from git.
Yesterday Joanie reviewed my patches, and marked obsolete temporary.
Joanie says me following in the linked bugreport:
"I will need to investigate liblouis' settings here before I am willing to commit this -- or a cleaned up version thereof." So I waiting what need changing the final patch, of course after I known this, I will be do the clean patch. After the patch is committed the master branch, I try you making the patched orca-xdesktop branch version. Vinux Lucid repository now what orca-xdesktop branch version gnome-orca package are awailable? I attaching you the orca-xdesktop branch compatible last patch, but use of course your own risk.

Attila