Re: [orca-list] talking gdm with orca in fedora

Janina Sajka <janina rednote net> wrote:

I would encourage you to look for solutions without reinstalling. If
you'd like to say more about your "out of range" error, I'll try to
help. Did you check in /var/log/messages for more details on that
message?

If there's a separate log file for X server messages, I would suggest looking
there as well.

I have never had to re-install a Linux system due to a software problem.