Re: [orca-list] talking gdm with orca in fedora

Hello, Jason.

I installed a fresh Fedora 17 system from a live CD. I was curious after reading your e-mail, and so I checked the security level for SELinux. It is actually set to "enforcing" on my system, so it sounds like things may have changed. I will start doing some bug reporting, as I have seen a few things which SELinux has flagged which try to make use of AT-SPI2. Fortunately, the SELInux troubleshooter (which seems to be pretty accessible to Orca) gives instructions on how to resolve the problems which it flags.. I am definitely going to try to learn how to effectively use SELInux. I never really knew about it until I came to Fedora.

It's past my bedtime, but this California heat is making sleeping difficult. It is nearly 80 degrees now at about 1:20a.m. where I am living. I guess I had better try to get some sleep. <smile>

Take care, and thanks for the response, Jason.