[orca-list] planning to buy a new laptop

Hi all,

I plan to buy a laptop, and install Debian in dual boot with windows.
I tried this once with Fedora on my current (old) computer, but Orca was buggy in full screen mode.

My question is: won't there be any bug if the laptop I am going to buy doesn't have any graphic card, but only some Intel graphics on the motherboard?
Or should I better buy one with AMD/ATI or NVIDIA graphic card?

I know that recent hardware may not be recognised by the distro (no driver available yet). I also know that I have to avoid 3D graphic cards.

Thanks!

Dominique