Re: [orca-list] o.t.: some questions

Hi Andrea.
I beleive that to solve your first problem you have to remove the
following folder, present in your home directory:
.gconf/apps/metacity

On 06/10/2012 10:06 AM, Andrea Roveretto wrote:
Hello to all! I am sorry if I address this list something that has
probably not much to do with orca. I am trying to find a good linux
list to answer beginners questions and I subscribed to blinux list
but it seems there was no traffic at all in a week? is there any
new list that is working for that purpose?

I take the libery to ask you some questions I am encountering after
installing ubuntu 12.04 that are quite disturbing my experience
with it.

1) After doing the updates recommended from ubuntu updater, my
alt+f4 and alt+tab and probably more keys are not working
anymore... so I went into system settings, keyboard, shortcuts and
set close window to alt+f4 and switch applications to alt+tab...
but after some use things get back to theyr original state, meaning
the keys are undefined again. what's wrong with my system?

2) where can I find the boot up utility so that I can change order
of booting since my linux is installed along windows? In system
settings I am not able to locate something of that kind.

3) 2 years ago more or less, I bought a voxin extension for orca to
support italian as language. I saved the package, but to install in
ubuntu 12.04 probably I need a newer version, how can i obtain it?
I don't have anymore the original link of the email....

thanks alot for you help! andrea