[orca-list] Helpful lists for the blind Linux beginner [was "Re: o.t.: some questions"]

Andrea,

You'll find that this list is very friendly and tolerant of beginner Linux questions. Another such list is the support list for Vinux. To subscribe to that list send email to vinux-support+subscribe googlegroups com