Re: [orca-list] Announce copy to clipboard [was "Re: Some bugs with perhaps possible fixing in master branch"]

Hi,
If you need to check what you have in the clipboard my customizations file has a read clipboard contents function which is bound to orca+r. It's very useful for knowing what you are going to paste before you paste it. In conjunction with glipper, it is really awesome. I have heard my customizations file does not work with the latest orca releases, but I haven't had a chance to try and fix it because I am still using gnome2. It does, I know for sure, work with the latest orca-desktop release. So, if you are interested, it is at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/orca-customizations/
HTH
Storm
--