Re: [orca-list] Some bugs with perhaps possible fixing in master branch

Thought I'd chime in on this:

I'm a Linux user and also a current windows user.  I find the feature
very useful and it is rare that I find that it hasn't done what it
says it did i.e. control c reports text copied but none actually made
it to the clipboard.  I guess it's sort of comforting.  =)  I think
there is some value in duplicating some of the features found in
products like Jaws, Window eyes and company since they have doubtless
spent millions of dollars in market research and what not to arrive at
the decision to implement them into their software.  Those  millions
they used to fund this research often came in large part from people
shelling out those exhorbitant sums of money those companies continue
to insist on charging for their products.  Be nice to see Orca benefit
in some way from research funded in a tiny part by my little thousand
bucks I paid way back when.

Alex M