Re: [orca-list] what distro for orca?

Hi Hank,

You mean the accessibility profiles in Wubi? I don't usually use
those, but screen reader is the third option in the list. As I recall
high color contrast is the first profile, screen magnification is the
second profile, screen reader is the third, and braille is
self-evident. Someone at Ubuntu should really label those profiles
with more descriptive titles. :D

Cheers!