Re: [orca-list] what distro for orca?

Hi Robert,

Wubi is totally accessible. At least until the point when you have to restart the machine, and really all you have to do there is wait for Ubuntu to finish installing. Give it perhaps 25 minutes for install to complete and it will automatically reboot back into Windows after it configures Ubuntu. Wubi is basically just a standard Win32 application and Jaws, Window-Eyes, Hal, NVDA, etc doesn't have any problems with the install prompts.

Cheers!