Re: [orca-list] FW: what distro for orca?

Hi Alex,

Well, Vinux is great for a new Linux user, but to be honest I don't
think it is as wonderful as people say it is for a more experienced
Linux user. For one thing it tends to lag behind the main Ubuntu
distribution and therefore if someone wants to stay on top of the
latest Orca, at-spi, qt-at-spi, updates for Gnome, etc  they are
missing quite a lot of updates just for the sake of having
accessibility setup and configured by default. I grant it is fine for
a stable production box if someone doesn't plan to update, but I
prefer having those updates when they come so that's why I chose
Ubuntu over Vinux. :D

Cheers!