Re: [orca-list] instead of control, orca reads primary in shortcuts

Hy Joanie,
Tested the fix, works good.
Only have a little problem, with I don't no possible fixing or not:
In Orca translation, have a Control key name related translation string:
#. Translators: this is how someone would speak the name of the control key
#.
#: ../src/orca/keynames.py:50
msgctxt "keyboard"
msgid "Control"
msgstr "Kontrol"

Now, Orca send SHIFT+CONTROL+F4 accelerator with following style with hungarian locale:
Close Window
SHIFT+CTRL+F4
Possible associate the CTRL short control key name with long Control string? I think this is resolve this translation related issue if this fix way is accepted.

Attila