Re: [orca-list] instead of control, orca reads primary in shortcuts

Hey Attila.

On Mon, 2012-01-30 at 07:56 +0100, Hammer Attila wrote:

[...]

Now, Orca send SHIFT+CONTROL+F4 accelerator with following style with
hungarian locale:
Close Window
SHIFT+CTRL+F4
Possible associate the CTRL short control key name with long Control
string?

What is on the screen is not 'Control' but 'Ctrl'. Personally, I think
that if a user doesn't like how a word on the screen is pronounced, it
should be changed in Orca's pronunciation dictionary or via the
synthesizer itself by that user. I'm not all that comfortable taking
on-screen text and turning it into something it is not on behalf of all
users.

Take care.
--joanie