Re: [orca-list] Using Ubuntu all the way now

Hi Thomas,
Yes you are right.
Since I only had a short encounter with windows a few years back, I am not really aware of any recent regressions (Windows never has progress any ways ).
In the days when I used windows for a year or 2, it was windows xp.
As soon as Orca became good enough in 7.10, Windows was dead for me and no other versions after xp ever existed for me.
I wasnt aware that windows 7 is so bad in its memory requirements.
If putting the 2 OS on 2 different partitions is what Andi can do, then you are right, it is absolutely the best option.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.