Re: [orca-list] Using Ubuntu all the way now

Hi,

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. Running Windows 7 inside a
virtual machine runs like an absolute dog unless you have a super fast
processor and several gigs of ram. Remember Windows 7 requires at
least 1 GB of ram itself, and 2 GHZ processor just for itself and its
going to zap that right out of your system making Windows and Linux
run very slow. I recommend putting Ubuntu and Windows on separate
partitions to get maximum performance out of each OS.