Re: [orca-list] First time trying linux

Hi,

You'll want to get your hands on Vinux. It's been set up so that it's accessible out of the box and it's based on Ubuntu so the hardware support is going to be pretty good. Community is quite nice as well. It's extremely newbie-friendly. Lots of folks have used it as their first Linux and been quite happy with it.

http://www.vinux-project.org/

Best regards,
Alex M