[orca-list] I can not navigate in firefox using the arrows

Hi all,

Using firefox 10, ubuntu 11.10 and latest orca from master, I found the following problem:

In some pages I can not scroll using the arrows.

To reproduce you can try the following steps:

1. Launch firefox and go to http://www.openoffice.org/

2. After the page is loaded press ctrl+home.

3. Press Down  arrow until you here search

4. Press down arro again and observe that instead of read the next line, orca reads the previous line. I can not go forward using the down arrow in this page.

Thanks.