Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

Hi,
I've never used that distro, but have a look in /etc/apt/sources.list. If you see any commented lines that
look something like:
# deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main contrib
remove the number sign from those lines, and do a "sudo apt-get update", then "sudo apt-get build-dep
gnome-orca". That should do it.
If you don't have a line like that in your /etc/apt/sources.list, google should help you on what to enter to
make it work.

HTH,
KJ4UFX
{.i doi .tcikoritys. mi cuxna ba'e do}
On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 07:39:50PM
-0800,
Robert Cole wrote:
Thanks for the link, Timothy.

I tried to follow the steps on my Linux Mint 12 system, but I am having
a few problems.

Firstly, when I run 'sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca', I get the
following:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for gnome-orca

Also, all packages seem to install fine except python-json. I receive

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package python-json is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'python-json' has no installation candidate

What exactly am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.