Re: [orca-list] How to Get and Use Orca Master

Thanks for the link, Timothy.

I tried to follow the steps on my Linux Mint 12 system, but I am having a few problems.

Firstly, when I run 'sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca', I get the following:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for gnome-orca

Also, all packages seem to install fine except python-json. I receive this message:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package python-json is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'python-json' has no installation candidate

What exactly am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.