Re: [orca-list] Rolename refactor complete. Please test.

Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu> wrote:

I looked in launchpad possible translating qt-at-spi related
strings, unfortunately not:

I looked in the source code a few days ago. A QT function is called to get a
localized name, but there are no translated strings yet provided in QT-ATSPI.
These will need to be added. QT has its own format for localization (I looked
it up in the QT documentation but I didn't read the details).

So, all of the infrastructure appears to be there. It just requires
localization files to be added and included in the build system of the
package, unless I'm missing an important aspect.