Re: [orca-list] Rolename refactor complete. Please test.

Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu> wrote:
With qt-atspi2 capable applications all rolenames are spokening and
presenting braille with english.
I tested this problem with Unity-2d.
If I remember right, qt-at-spi2 doesn't using ATK to determine
rolenames, but I am not full sure this.
Possible fix this with Orca side, until not resolving this issue
with qt-at-spi2?

QT-ATSPI provides for localized role names already. I suggest that you
coordinate with the QT-ATSPI developers to supply translations.

I don't think the 1000 lines of code removed form Orca should be added back
in. Instead, I think QT-ATSPI should be updated with proper translated names
for various languages.