[orca-list] Rolename refactor complete. Please test.

Hey guys.

As the subject indicates, the rolename refactor is complete. Orca will
do the following:

1. Get localized rolenames via AT-SPI2 for speech.
2. Get localized rolenames via AT-SPI2 for braille when full rolenames
   is chosen in preferences.
3. Use Orca's abbreviated rolenames for braille when short rolenames is
   chosen in preferences.

In case of both 1 and 2, Orca presents what it gets from AT-SPI2 with no
changes to spacing or capitalization.

As an aside, Orca is also about 1000 lines of code lighter as a result.
Admittedly not an amazing difference, but 1000 lines of unneeded code is
still nice to be rid of.

Anyhoo.... Everything seems fine from my testing. Please let me know if
you find otherwise.

Thanks again. Take care.
--joanie