Re: [orca-list] Have again problems with Gtk Check boxes?

Atk defines the interfaces that toolkits/widgets use on the application side to expose themselves to an AT. At-spi2-atk implements atk-bridge, which bridges ATK and AT-SPI (ie, exposes ATK objects over D-Bus and sends events over D-Bus).

-Mike