[orca-list] Have again problems with Gtk Check boxes?

Hy,

Anybody confirming following problem with latest Orca master version:
1. Open Orca preferences.
2. Try check a check box with space key.
My system Orca pop up a dialog with an another Orca preferences window is already opened. Only possible to change a check box state if I used the cursor routing button my braille display to click a check box.

Yesterday I don't remember this issue, but this day morning I doed a latest uptodate Precise live CD with testing purposes, with are containing all awailable updates. Have a problem again with gtk.Checkbox role in Gtk3, or this problem are happened because the rolename refactor is begun?

Attila