Re: [orca-list] Have again problems with Gtk Check boxes?

Hi Attila,
I can confirm exactly as described.

Seems to me that the problem is related to caps lock key because orca reacts if I pressed CapsLock+space.

If I press and release capslock before I press the space key, the problem doesn't happen.

Maybe I am wrong, but I suspect that the problem began after I update the at-spi2.

I'll try to confirm later.
Thanks.