Re: [orca-list] Determining caps when arrowing through text

might have been addressed in more recent versions of Orca. Note, I got
this work around from this or another list.

Correct.

sure I've read on this list that the default pitch rate has been
increases in later versions of Orca.

Correct.

In addition to the two above items, I have also added a command
(unbound, but bindable via the prefs dialog) by which one can quickly
cycle through capitalization options offered by speech-dispatcher.

Take care.
--joanie