[orca-list] Determining caps when arrowing through text

I am reading a book on safaribooksonline. It has source code in it, which is case sensitive. As an example, here is something in the book:

Class DbTest extends CTestCase

{

//…

}

[cap]Db[cap[Test extends [cap]C[cap]Test[cap]Case

Unfortunately, I have to use JAWS to determine what is cap and what isn’t. I have read mixed case strings as words checked. As far as I can tell, orca makes no reference to a cap letter, or I am told the first one, and get stuck in uppercase voice. How do I fix this?