Re: [orca-list] sonar bersion based off of debian sid and wheezy

Debian Is easiest because it comes up talking with speak up at the very beginning. Even  during installation.
 It is only when you install X that problems arise if you do not take steps to filter pulse audio out of the
mix.  This beats ubuntu because in ubuntu you have to take steps to activate speakup since it is not
activated by default even with the talking installer. This is a shame since the better hardware support can
be found in Ubuntu and not debian.

Sent from my iPhone