[orca-list] debian testing keyboard problem

Not sure if this is orca related but I can't find any reference on google so think it may be.

New install of debian testing using dummy video driver as I have no screen connected.

Key presses in gnome are being passed to the console so if I arrow through a list of files, speakup is reading from the console at the same time.

If I then do something in the console, orca is responding to the key presses as well.

Any help with this appreciated.

Keith