Re: [orca-list] What meaning following commits into master branch?

Hey Attila.

1. Will be you removing following code parts in src/orca/orca.py:
def quitOrca(script=None, inputEvent=None):

No.

2. Will be you remove the Quit command binding from
src/orca/scripts/default.py:

Not until we have environments (e.g. KDE, XFCE) providing that. But what
you cited is not the binding; it is the input event handler. The binding
is the Orca + Q part.

Having said that, that code will likely move soon to a different
location in Orca. But that has nothing to do with this topic and
everything to do with the fact that all the commands (not just quit)
should not be stuffed into default.py.

Did I manage to answer your question this time? (Note that the above
answer is what I attempted to explain in my previous response. So my
answer is the same.)

When for example Ubuntu 13.04 ship again a mixed GNOME 3.6 version and
an Orca latest upstream version, how will be works this changes?

That would be a question for downstream. I have no control of what any
downstream does. And when downstreams choose to differ significantly
from upstream, which again is totally their right, I have very little
knowledge of what they are doing.

Take care.
--joanie