[orca-list] compiling latest orca from master

Hi all, I am trying to compile latest orca from master on a Ubuntu 12.04 system. I downloaded latest at-spi2 core, atk and pyat-spi2 from git, and installed all with seemingly no errors. When I try to configure orca, it still says I have py-atspi2 2.4.2. Am I missing something? I know when we compiled at-spi back in orca 2 days, a directory-holding-atspi-registry option had to be used. Is it same here? If I am missing something, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Guy Schlosser