Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12 Stability Issues

Hi Thomas,
Can you please tell me, how to enable the proposed updates?
Happy ahcking.
Krishnakant.
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 08:45:53AM -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi Krishnakant and all,

Well, I have an update on that issue. Late last night I added the
proposed updates repository to my list of repositories, and then ran
update manager. In addition to some updates to Orca, the kernel, etc
I noticed a number of patches for Unity 2D. When I applied them most
of the bugs seemed to go away. Of course, I've only been using it
for about an hour or so this morning, but it does seem more stable
than it has been for the last couple of days.

Cheers!