Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12 Stability Issues

Hi Petra,

On 4/28/2012 1:59 AM, Petra Ritter wrote:
Hello Thomas,
Try the final version of Ubuntu 12. I have seen the problem until tree to four days in the dayly biulds before the final version was released.

I'm running the final version of Ubuntu 12. In fact, it is a fresh install. However, I noticed as of late last night when I applied some updated packages for Unity the crashes seem to have gone away. Although, I won't know for sure until I have worked on this computer a couple of hours.

Cheers!