Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 12 Stability Issues

Hi Thomas,
I have a few machines running 12.04 and did quite a few things.
No staility issues so far.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 03:53:42PM -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi all,

Before I go crazy filing abunch of bug reports I was wondering if
anyone else has experienced these issues or if this is just a bad
install. I've got a machine where Ubuntu 12 frequently crashes. I
might do alt+control+tab to cycle from an application to the Unity
2D desktop and Orca will say Unity 2D is inaccessible and then a
dialog will pop up telling me that Unity 2D Shell has crashed
unexpectedly. In another case I was copying a large amount of mp3s
from a backup drive to my Home directory and about 30% into the copy
Ubuntu crashed again. As I've said I'm not sure if this is a bad
install, but it seems Ubuntu 12 has some stability issues that need
resolved. Anyone else seen this?

Cheers!