[orca-list] Ubuntu 12 Stability Issues

Hi all,

Before I go crazy filing abunch of bug reports I was wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues or if this is just a bad install. I've got a machine where Ubuntu 12 frequently crashes. I might do alt+control+tab to cycle from an application to the Unity 2D desktop and Orca will say Unity 2D is inaccessible and then a dialog will pop up telling me that Unity 2D Shell has crashed unexpectedly. In another case I was copying a large amount of mp3s from a backup drive to my Home directory and about 30% into the copy Ubuntu crashed again. As I've said I'm not sure if this is a bad install, but it seems Ubuntu 12 has some stability issues that need resolved. Anyone else seen this?

Cheers!