Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

Hi,

Yeah, that's about the size of it. I've been comparing Gnome Shell to Unity 2D and I must say I much prefer Unity 2D over Gnome Shell myself. Access wise they are more or less the same now, but I love the launcher toolbar and have Audacity, Totem, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc to it and can easily get to the launcher I need for the apps I use 90% of the time. Plus I'm now familiar enough with Unity that I have no major issues finding what I want or need.

Cheers!