[orca-list] Another thought on the preferences dialog info gathering

Hey guys.

In addition to the discussion which has begun (and for which I am quite
grateful), I had another idea: an exercise of sorts. As time permits, it
might be worth going through each option in Orca's preferences dialog
and asking yourself the following questions:

1. Do I know exactly what this option is for? (without looking in Help)
2. Do I use this option?
3. Can I imagine why I or another Orca user might need this option?

If you say 'no' to item 1, that is valuable information. If you say 'no'
to items 2 and 3, that is valuable information.

If there is a collection of options which no one really uses, that
doesn't mean we'll eliminate them completely, but it might suggest we
can safely move them out of the way so that you only encounter them on
those occasions they are truly needed.

Anyhoo, keep the feedback coming! <smiles>
--joanie